Business and industry jobs in the Arrowhead region continue to offer strong employment opportunities for those workers whose job skills, experience and training are up-to-date, whether it’s in aviation, manufacturing, business administration, auto body, carpentry, or commercial wiring.
Visit Lake Superior College’s main campus for a free Business and Industry Career Night on Thursday, November 8 from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Online reservations are recommended, but not required. Learn about careers and the jobs outlook in business and industry. You’ll get the opportunity to: visit with faculty; take a tour of LSC’s main campus; talk to an advisor and learn about admissions, financial aid and academic support.
Learn about LSC’s business and industry programs, including:
· Administrative Office Specialist
· Auto Body Technology
· Automotive Service Technology
· Aviation Maintenance Technology
· Business Administration
· Civil Engineering Technology
· Commercial & Residential Wiring
· Computer Careers
· Electronics Careers
· Fire Technology
· Integrated Manufacturing: Engineering CAD
· Integrated Manufacturing: Machine Tool
· Integrated Manufacturing: Welding
· Legal Secretary Careers
· Paralegal Studies
· Professional Pilot
The Business and Industry Career Night is the second in a series of flexible career night sessions designed for individuals who work during the day or have other commitments. Online reservations are encouraged at RSVP for a Career Night but not required. Everybody is welcome. For more information, please contact LSC Admissions at (218) 733-7601 or email@example.com.
Additional career nights include:
- February 8, 2019 – Firefighting and Truck Driving Career Night
- February 27, 2019 – Integrated Manufacturing Career Night
- March 22, 2019 – Aviation Career Night